Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brooklyn Bound

I travel to Brooklyn at least once a month. This time will my trip to Brooklyn will be different, I'll be meeting up with a Man of Substance and a substantial man.

How does my big bald melon look? Did I buff it to a glossy shine? Time to get my ass on that downtown train, and, yeah, I'm a fool for all those Brooklyn girls:





For the record, my favorite Tom Waits song is Jockey Full of Bourbon:





I imagine I'll be feeling like that while riding the subway home.

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I used to take the "Fore" train to play golf in the Bronx.

By the time I left NYC, they were much shinier (and better air-conditioned) than back in the olden days.
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Brooklyn Bound

So your domme lives in Brooklyn?

Brando said...

I miss Brooklyn. It was the perfect place for me to live when I was in NYC -- the bustle of the big city but the comfort of a neighborhood.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

May I just say how jealous I am that you're getting to see Ned in person? That guy is ALL RIGHT.

Some day I'm gonna make it to New Yawk and pinch his baby's cheeks. OH YES.

w/v know this and gives me "minist." NAO WEI!

fish said...

Personally, my fav is Frank's Wild Years.

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.