Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Welcome to the Bloggerhood

If there's one thing that bloggers like, it's comments. Over the past few days, I noticed a new member of the commentariat, and she's got a blog herself. I am pleased to note that I have added Nasreen Iqbal's blog, Groves of Spears, to the blogroll. Her latest post is a very charming tale of a handsome little snake. As someone who is partial to snakes, I can totally dig this tale.

The bloggerhood is a fun, informative place, and it grows. Thanks to Nasreen for her comments and, more importantly, her wonderful blog.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Don't sugarcoat it, B^4.

It's a ruff neighborhood!
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

It's a ruff neighborhood!

I don't trust Nutkin, he has a piratical air about him.

Unknown said...

Woohoo!

I've reached the top of the mountain. It's all downhill from here...

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I've reached the top of the mountain. It's all downhill from here...

Certainly not, I'm just a pale imitation of Tengrain, he's the biggest champion of small and beginning bloggers.

Smut Clyde said...

If there's one thing that bloggers like, it's comments.

ZRM especially likes comments about squirrels.