Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Single Best Moment of Tonight's Debate

I listened to tonight's presidential debate, much to the dismay of those on the left, especially myself. I had to admit that I laughed when I first heard Trump's trademark debate sniff. The crowning moment of the debate was when Trump said this:


We have to keep the drugs out of our country. We are ­­ right now, we're getting the drugs, they're getting the cash. We need strong borders. We need absolute ­­ we cannot give amnesty. Now, I want to build the wall. We need the wall. And the Border Patrol, ICE, they all want the wall. We stop the drugs.


**SNIFF**


I imagine Trump's coke trafficker is one 'bad hombre' Donald doesn't want to stop.

3 comments:

OBS said...

My "favorite" part was T-rump's final closing statement:

"If you want four more years of Barack Obama, vote for Hillary."

!!!?!!!

Sounds great to me, sign me right the fuck up!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

OH, yeah, Pres Obama is the best president of my lifetime.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Here's a sweat bee.
~