Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Periodic Table of the Subversive Elements

This afternoon, I am heading down to Brooklyn for this month's Secret Science Club lecture, like I typically do each month. Now, with the United States having transitioned from a nerd-American president to a dumbass-American president, the SSC is going to feel subversive again. I imagine the upcoming Science March on Washington is going to be a popular topic among the attendees... For me, attending the Secret Science Club lectures since 2006, it's always been about pushback- I'll never forget another regular saying, "People are sick and tired of being stupid."

On one level, it's really bizarre that simple facts would be subversive, but we are living in really bizarre times, led by a really bizarre individual.

No comments: